Saturday, April 26, 2008

Frugal Storage Solutions


Thanks to my husband, I now have some great new storage! One of the problems with couponing is "Where do we put it all?"

(Let me just stop and say we do not make a practice of stockpiling. We do stock up on items that are free or close to free, especially if it is something we use on a regular basis or could take the place of something else we would normally have to buy.)

Our kitchen does not have a pantry and there is not room to build any type of storage. But we do have an unfinished basement closet and leftover drywall from finishing another room in the house. My husband quickly and creatively put this arrangement together for me this afternoon. What a blessing! You are the greatest, honey!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow- you weren't kidding about stockpiling Muri Glen tomatos! How many cans do you have?

Wendy said...

27 cans last count. ;-)

I can't wait to try some of the great recipe ideas people gave me in the last Muir Glen post!

Lora said...

ya marcus was telling me how you now store food in the walls. i was a little confused. :)

Kimberly said...

That is creative!

Becca said...

I think it looks AWESOME!!! Kudos to your hubby!

Frugal Finds said...

My pentry storage is in the basement too. That was the first thing we did when we bought this house. I love yours!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!
Frugal Carol

Rachel said...

I love this! We do the same thing. Fortunaly, we also have an unfinished basement. It is wonderful for stocking up on great deals!