Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Even Better Deal on Solo Paper Plates at Hy-Vee

A few days ago I posted that Solo Heavy Duty paper plates (44ct) are $2.18 at Hy-Vee. Use the $2/1 coupon from yesterday's (5/18) coupon insert. Final price is .18!

Thanks to Leatha for letting me know that a coupon will print at the check out after purchasing Solo paper plates!

If you purchase 2 packages, you will get $1 off your next shopping order. If you purchase 3 packages, you will get $3 off your next shopping order. If you purchase 4 packages, you will get $4 off your next shopping order.

The dates for this promotion are May 16-June 8.

Click here for more Hy-Vee deals!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I purchased 3, but nothing printed out for me. :(

Anonymous said...

I purchased 9 and it printed out a coupon for $4 off next purchase. If I would have thought more about it and known, I would have purchased the plates in several transactions. It says buy 4 or more and get $4 off next purchase.
I was just happy since it paid for my visit at Hyvee!

The Pelhams said...

Where was this coupon, from the sunday paper?

Wendy said...

Yep! It was in the Sunday paper from 5/18!