Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tums QuikPak - Free After Rebate

Thanks to Hooray for Freebates for posting that you can get the new Tums QuikPak 24 ct or larger (up to $6.99) FREE after rebate. Purchases must be dated between 5/18/08 & 6/30/08. Form must be received by 7/15/08.

"Submit a 3x5 card with your full name and mailing address along with the UPC and your cash register receipt to the following address. Mail to the following address:

Tums Cash Refund Offer
P.O Box 1356
Grand Rapids MN55745-1356

2 comments:

Vickie said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have been searching the web for this rebate info.

Thanks again!!
Vickie

GREAT blog by the way!

Martha said...

I just dug my CVS receipt out of the trash! I tossed it because I didn't have the original rebate form. Thank you, thank you!