Saturday, May 24, 2008

Walgreens Deals - May 25-31-Updated

I found just a couple deals this week at Walgreens.

Jane cosmetics are on sale Buy One, Get One. Use the $2/1 coupon from the June issue of All You magazine.

Chex Mix is on sale for $1.00. Thanks to Angie for letting me know there is a $1/1 coupon here. Final price is FREE!

These deals will over lap on May 30 & 31!

Hawaiian Tropic Suncare is on sale Buy One, Get One. Use with the $2/1 coupon in the May Easy Saver Catalog and with the $2/1 coupon in the June Easy Saver Catalog. Final price will vary.

Duracell batteries AA or AAA 16 pk are on sale for $8.99. Use with the June Easy Saver $3 rebate (limit 4 rebates). Stack with the .75/1 coupon from the Sunday paper insert. Final price is $5.24.

What did you find? Leave a comment below!

6 comments:

E said...

Thanks! Where is the link for the Chex Mix coupon?

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever done these "overlapping deals before" Do both coupons scan or do u have to fight w/ the manager?
I just can't see them scanning at Walgreens. Yes it legal, but Walgreens registers are programmed to be so OFF!
Let me know if anyone has tried these "over lapping deals" with 2 easysaver coupons.customer Please e-mail me at micedp@yahoo.com
Please put Walgreens in the title. I would love to try this deal but I won't dare cuz Walgreens is so customer unfriendly. And the managers don't hesitate to tell a customer NO!
Thanks and take care all!

Anonymous said...

"Chex Mix is on sale for $1.00. Thanks to Angie for letting me know there is a $1/1 coupon here. Final price is FREE!"

WHERE IS THE COUPON THE IS NOT LINK FOR THIS !!!!

Thanks

Rachael said...

Where is here for the chex mix coupon?
Thanks! Rachael

Wendy said...

The Chex Mix coupon link should be fixed.

I was out of town and didn't realize I had forgotten the link until I returned home from the weekend.

Should work fine now.
:-)

Marin said...

I used the May EasySaver $3 coupon along with a $4 MC to get $7 off of a Schick Quattro 4 refill. It ended up being $2.99 plus tax.