Tuesday, June 24, 2008

$5 Luvs Diaper Coupon- Still Available!



(Thanks to a reader tip, this coupon is still available! If you already have a Luvs account, it will offer you a $1 coupon. If you create a new account the $5 Luvs coupon is still available! It will arrive via mail in your "Luvs Welcome Kit." Get yours quick!)

For those of you who are trying hard to save money on diapers, you will be very excited to know that Luvs is offering a $5 diaper coupon starting tomorrow, June 25th! The coupon is a limited time/quantity offer so get your coupon ASAP.

You can also check out this great video clip that Luvs has produced with Anita Renfroe to encourage parents to brave these times without losing their minds, wallets or their sense of humor. Click here to view the video!

Click here to visit the Luvs website starting tomorrow for a great $5 off coupon! While you are there, make sure you sign up for the Luvs Sweepstakes where you could win a month's supply of diapers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you get the coupon? I can't find it.

Sienna said...

I woke up at 5am PST and no coupon was available, by 6:45am PST it was listed as available, but once you entered your info it was no longer available. What the heck?! That's like an hour and a half and gone! Sucks to be West Coast.

Christina said...

It's there when you click on the reap rewards part... but I found that if I registered with my existing account, I only got a $1 coupon... when I went back and created a brand new account with a different e-mail, it said my welcome kit with the $5 coupon was on its way!

Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

OOhhh I think I was the last one- I got mine at 7.40am (West Coast) and at 7.48 when I went back it was already at $1. Wow!

Mele said...

just wanted to let you lovely ladies know there's still $5 coupons available at luvs.com :-)