Thursday, June 5, 2008

800 Number Adventure


One of the best ways to save a lot of money is to combine manufacturer's coupons with store coupons or rebates. The more manufacturer's coupons you can accumulate, the more likely you will be able to take advantage of each week's deals.

Aside from coupon inserts in the newspapers, you can call or email companies, asking if they have any coupons that they could send you. Sometimes they will even send you coupons for free products! These coupons usually arrive within 2 weeks.

(If you missed the 800 Number series I did a while back, you can click "800 Numbers" Label on the right side of this blog.)

I have decided to extend the series to see what would happen if I called natural and organic companies! I am happy to report that so far, 2 companies have graciously sent out some amazing coupons!

Here is what I arrived in my mail box:

Boulder Chips (800-279-2250) - Sent 4 coupons for a FREE bag of chips

Blue Sky Beverage Company (by email only)- Sent a coupon for a free beverage!

I'll post more as they arrive in my mailbox!

1 comment:

debra pauley said...

i wanted to thank you for the information on the 1-800 numbers. i called and got ALOT of GOOD coupons. they paid me for walking out of the store. i never thought that was possible. thanks