Monday, June 30, 2008

Do you Upromise?


Have you signed up for Upromise? Upromise is a program where your every day purchases can give you money to pay off student loans or save for college.

Here is how it works:
1) Earn cash back from online shopping through Upromise.

2) Many grocery stores offer a Upromise card that they will scan prior to ringing up your purchases. Earn cashback when you buy certain brands.

3) Link up any current credit cards and earn cash back by shopping/dining at participating businesses.

I used to think that Upromise would not help us because I did not buy the name brand products that generate Upromise cash back at my local grocery store. However, now that I am couponing (and buying a lot of name brand items for less than what I used to pay for generic), I have been able to save up some money to pay down our student loan. It probably won't be a large amount of money, but every little bit helps.

Click here to sign up or get more information.

No comments: