Monday, June 9, 2008

Dr. Pepper Instant Win Game


Even if you are not interested in the Dr. Pepper coupon in this post, you may still want to participate in the Dr. Pepper Instant Win Game. A reader emailed me today and said she won a $10 grocery gift!! I decided to give it a whirl and I won too!! You can enter every 24 hours!

Click here to play the game. (Register, then at the bottom of the screen you'll see "Need a code?", a code will be sent to your email address, then when entered you will be told if you are a instant winner. If not, you can print a Dr. Pepper coupon.)

2 comments:

Jules said...

I played last night and won a free movie ticket. You should be able to redeem it on-line, but since none of the theaters in my area would do that they are sending me a Visa gift card in the mail. I can't wait to play again!

OnlyOnSale said...

I won! I Won! Two free movie tickets! I'm playing this EVERY day!