Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saving on Ink & Toner at Staples


Many people save money on printer ink by having cartridges refilled at Walgreens. However, Walgreens can't refill my type of cartridge so we buy our ink at Staples. The last time we needed ink, they were out of the Staples brand ink that we need. That's when I learned about this great deal at Staples:

"If we're ever out of the inkjet or toner cartridge you need, we'll get you one with $10 off."

You may also want to check to see if your store offers a $3 off coupon for bringing in your empty cartridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ames Staples used to give you a $3 gift certificate for each ink you recycled. You could use up to 3 at a one time. However, the last time I did this, they said they have changed things so you'll get your with your member rewards which is quarterly (I think) and via mail. I have a teacher's rewards card there. FYI. -- Stephanie