Friday, June 20, 2008

What .52 Can Buy!



One of the benefits of couponing is that after a while you will be well stocked on items that you use on a regular basis. It gives you the freedom to be a bit pickier about what coupons/rebates you use or you can take a break from shopping all together. We haven't gone on any major shopping trips for about 2 weeks. It felt good to take a break, but I will have to admit, today was fun!!

The total spent after rebates and coupons was .52! If everything had been purchased at regular price the total would have been $120.52. I shopped at Walmart, Target, Hy-Vee, Walgreens, and the Sara Lee Bread Outlet Store.

Wondering if "couponing" is worth your time? Could your family benefit from free soap, grapes, bread, shampoo, lunch meat, organic diced tomatoes, and ice cream! Click here to view my other motivation posts!

7 comments:

OnlyOnSale said...

seriously AMAZING! :) I tagged this awesome entry over at my place :)

Anonymous said...

Can you use coupons at the bread outlet store?

Geneveve said...

How did you do that!

Wendy said...

My bread outlet store does not let me use coupons. However, they have a card that you can get stamped each time you purchase bread. After you fill the card you get $1 off, which can be a free loaf of bread, depending on what kind you buy.

Marcus and Bum said...

Awesome! Next time, we're going together.

Anonymous said...

seriously, call me and let me know how you got all this. very curious and envious!--stephanie

Anonymous said...

OK, this looks pretty convincing. I know it might take awhile but could you include with this photo a detailed explanation of how you got all this for that price? I'm wondering if this is all from coupons, how much work/time did it take to get all this for so little, etc. I want to be a coupon person, but I need just a real, description explanation of how you did this. THANKS!