Monday, July 7, 2008

Dr. Pepper Instant Win Game


If you participated in the Dr. Pepper Instant Win Game and won a Kroger gift card or movie theater gift card, you may be interested in this bit of information.

When I received my gift card, there were no partcipating stores in my area. I emailed the company and the mailed me 2 coupons for FREE 12 packs of Dr. Pepper. When a reader received her gift card, there were no partcipating theaters in her area. She contacted the company and they mailed her a VISA gift card.

Click here to contact Dr. Pepper if you are in the same boat!

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Thank you so much for this tip. There are no participating theaters in my area either and I was thinking of trading away the codes. i would love it if they turned it into a plain visa card. Thanks so much!