Friday, July 25, 2008

Free Baby Lotion at Walgreens


Thanks to Money Saving Mom for posting how to get free baby lotion at Walgreens!

"Johnson's Cucumber Melon baby lotion (27 oz.) is on sale for $3.59. When you buy 3, you'll get a $5 Register Reward through the end of this month.

*DEAL*
Buy 3 Johnson's Cucumber Melon baby lotions at $3.59
Use $2/2 coupons here and $1/1 coupon from the 04/27 RedPlum
Stack with $1/1 EasySaver coupon (should take off $3)
Spend $4.77 plus tax
Get $5 Register Rewards back!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I did this deal 2 times. First I did it with the Cucmber Lotions. Then I did it with the cucumber bath and shower gel. I got 2 $5 Catalinas which I used to buy the Free after rebate items with coupons for 2 of the items. So everything will be free to me!

I love that
Great lotions/gels and nice pump and very large size!
I usually don't do Walgreens cuz it never seems to work 4 me, but this one is GREAT !

Anonymous said...

Our walgreens had these on sale as well as other johnson and johnson products on clearnace for 2.19. if you use the $1 off coupon from babycenter.com and the $1 off fromt he rebate book it comes to 19cents per bottle plus you get $5 in register rewards for spending 57centss! A profit of $4.43. we are expecting 4 days ago and i stocked up...went through 3 times and came out with 15$ in rewards.