Monday, July 21, 2008

School Supplies at Staples


Thanks to Money Saving Mom for posting these deals good through July 23 at Staples!

$0.05 - Staples cap erasers (Item 167601)
$0.05 - 2 pocket paper folders (Items 430421, 430579)
$0.05 - Staples 6″ plastic protractor
$0.25 - 1/2 and 1-inch simply plastic assorted binders
$0.99 - Pentel RSVP Ballpoint pens, fine, assorted (Item 474028 )
Free after rebate - Zebra Cadoozles 0.7 mm mechanical pencils

You can price match at Wal-Mart.. Just bring the ad with you!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Will walmart price match if I bring a copy of an online ad or does it need to be from the paper?

Wendy said...

I'm not sure. The last time I did a price match, I used the actual ad. It's worth a try to use the online ad. Let me know if it works.

Brenda said...

Thanks for sharing the great deals! By the way, I have tagged you for an award...stop by & see!

Chryste said...

Staples and WalMart both are my favorite stores for school supplies.