Friday, August 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Lorelei at Hooray for Freebates tagged me the other day and asked me to share 6 insignificant things about myself!


Six Unspectacular Things About Me...
1. I am fairly indecisive.
2. I cleaned college apartments this week to earn extra $ to help pay off student loan debt.
3. My second toe on each foot is longer than the others.
4. I have VERY long toes.
5. I am enjoying some great Iowa sweet corn, thanks to my parents!
6. I talk with my hands...a lot.

Now it's my turn to tag a few bloggers! I tag Budget Helps, Free 2 Be Frugal, The Centsible Sawyer, Metropuritan, Wild Cat Kids, and A Garden of Blessings.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

2 comments:

Tena said...

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I won't be participating in the meme. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Darla @ UltraBeautyBoutique said...

We had some Iowa sweet corn last night too =) (thanks to the fact that we live in Iowa - haha).